Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Re-Blog

I've blogged before.  Mostly because I, like everyone else, think I have the cutest kids in the whole world.  No I don't mean everyone in the whole world thinks I have the cutest kids ever, but every loving parent thinks their kids are the cutest and it's just one of those "agree to disagree" type of deals.

I've decided to start blogging again because.......well, I think life is a pretty funny adventure.  Some days I have to step back from the chaos and just laugh.  If I was someone else watching in on me day to day, I would think THAT IS ONE CRAZY ASS MOM!!

Well, what do you expect... I have kids!

I have the best job in the world and have been blessed with being labeled as a stay at home mom, aka suzy homemaker, however a homemaker I am not.  What does that mean anways?  Isn't a home made by a construction crew, brick and mortar.  So I prefer to call myself something simple - just a MOM.  I am a Mom and I love that title.  The meaning of the word Mom to me encompasses so many things, I can't even begin to define.  I have many different hobbies, interests, and things I love to do, but my favorite of my favorites is being a Mom.

I do love all things girly, clothes, fashion, Beiber, purses, shopping, celebrity gossip - you know - normal girl stuff.  But I also love lots of boy things too - sports, outdoors, fishing, camping, hiking - so maybe it's destiny that God blessed me with 4 boys, 3 little and 1 big, - ALAS this blog is born.

My Life With Boys

I shall make this my online diary, because I can't remember a thing if it's not written down, to look back and laugh so if one day I ever get my SHIZ together I can say "remember when...."

I'll end with the words of the great Kate plus 8, " It might be a crazy life, but it is our life."  Wait, wait, wait, she never got her shiz together, way more than crazy, has like 100 nannies and that didn't end so well. So let's try....."Live, Laugh, Love"  SO overused but I love my life, we laugh often, and boy oh boy do I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment